ArtsWave Kicks off Full Month of Toast to the Arts Partnerships and Events
As part of the 2018 Community Campaign, ArtsWave has kicked off Toast to the Arts partnerships with 30+ restaurants, bars, and breweries, running throughout the entire month of March, plus a variety of specific event partnerships. All of these partnerships are fundraisers for ArtsWave as part of its 2018 Community Campaign, happening right now.
Custom crafted mixed cocktails, hand-selected wines and an ArtsWave-Braxton MAKE WAVES! collaboration beer distribution have been rolled out, running now through March 31, 2018 at the following establishments:
- Hand Selected Wines: Bow Tie Café, Jean Robert’s Table, Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse, Orchids at the Palm Court/Hilton, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, Taste of Belgium and Via Vite.
- Custom Crafted cocktails: Metropole at 21c Museum Hotel, The Anchor, Bakersfield, Boca, Forno Osteria & Bar, Frida 602, Hotel Covington, Igby’s, Kaze, The Lackman, Low Spark, The Mercer, Nada, The President’s Room at the Phoenix, The Righteous Room, Rosedale, Senate, Sotto, The Stretch, and Taste of Belgium
- MAKE WAVES! Limited-time Dark Saison Ale with Plum Collaboration Beer, Brewed by Braxton Brewing Company: Americano Burger Bar, Braxton Brewing Company, The Eagle, Higher Gravity, Krueger’s Tavern, Otto’s, Queen City Exchange and Taste of Belgium.
Twenty-five percent of the proceeds from the above establishments will benefit ArtsWave during the Campaign.
In addition to the money to help the planner, promoter and fundraiser for the region’s arts, a lot of creative drink making is happening. Here is a list of some of the custom crafted cocktails being served:
· Boca has created “Lavadula” – Gordon’s Gin, Velvet Falernum, Lavender-Infused Syrup, Lemon, Meringue
· Frida 602 has developed “Wavemaker” – Mezcal with Fresh Watermelon Puree
· Hotel Covington has rolled out “Wicked” – Lime Juice, Mango, Deaths Door Gin, Soda Water, Pama Liqueur, with an orange garnish
· Kaze has created the “Artscool” – Peach Ciroc, Thatcher cucumber, Mint simple syrup, Butterfly pea simple syrup, lime juice.
Besides the March wine, cocktail and beer partnerships, the following events will take place during March, with each establishment donating 10% of proceeds to ArtsWave:
- Higher Gravity is partnering with ArtsWave during March, donating 10% of the proceeds from draft beer, crowler and growler sales every Thursday during the month, featuring a different beer each week.
- On March 8, Fretboard Brewing Company will hold “Bring Your Own Vinyl Night,” where 15% of proceeds will support ArtsWave.
- On March 15, Braxton Brewing Company will hold, Basketball and Beers for March Madness
As the nonprofit planner, promoter and fundraiser for 100+ regional arts organization, ArtsWave is advancing a more vibrant economy and connected community through the arts.
In addition to ArtsWave Toast to the Arts, ArtsWave has kicked off a new event series, ArtsWave Days, running throughout the 12 weeks of the Campaign; a new loyalty program, ArtsWave Rewards; ArtsWave CincySings, the nationally-acclaimed workplace singing event focused on employee engagement; ArtsWave Presents, a series of community engagement events throughout the region; and ArtsWave Toast to the Arts, a variety of wine, beer, and cocktail promotions held at 35+ local establishments. In addition, ArtsWave has created a variety of online resources, such as its ArtsWave Guide, a regional calendar of arts events and an online job board. The 2018 Community Campaign, which is dependent on donations made by approximately 40,000 residents throughout the region, runs through April 26 and has a goal of $12.25 million dollars.