Summerfair Cincinnati’s 2017 Emerging Artists Exhibition slated for January 20-February 2
Summerfair Cincinnati presents a diverse exhibition featuring the art work of 15 junior and senior art students from Greater Cincinnati colleges at the Clifton Cultural Arts Center, 3711 Clifton Avenue, beginning with an Opening Night Reception from 6-8 p.m. on January 20 through February 2.
Six local colleges will be represented by their students and their artwork.
- Miami University: Natalie Le Compte, Tara Hayes, Claudia S. Tommasi
- Mount St. Joseph University: Sidney Trasser, Patrick Zopff
- Northern Kentucky University: Bailey Menke, Chelsea Strange
- Thomas More College: Trinody Cariaga, Alison Shoemaker
- University of Cincinnati, DAAP: Jake Brinkman, Olivia Gorman, Aubrey Theobald
- Xavier University: Frank Geiser, Veronica Graber, Katherine Wagner
The 50th Anniversary Show of Summerfair Cincinnati will be held at Coney Island from June 2-4, 2017. For more information about Summerfair 2017, including show details, artists and mission visit www.summerfair.org