Team USA WinterFest presented by HERSHEY’S stops in Cincinnati on December 2
The United States Olympic Committee and several Team USA athletes, including Olympic bronze medalist Jeremy Abbott (figure skating) and Olympic gold medalist Anna Goodale (rowing), will be at Team USA WinterFest presented by HERSHEY’S in Cincinnati on Dec. 2 from 12-5 p.m. at Washington Park in Over-the-Rhine. The tour will bring the energy and excitement of the Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018 to Cincinnati residents through several interactive elements.
The 13-stop festival is crisscrossing the country leading into the PyeongChang Olympic Games, and highlights at the Cincinnati stop include:
- Team USA athlete meet and greets
- HERSHEY'S S'moresmobile giving fans full-size s’mores along with free samples of the new HERSHEY’S GOLD Bars, while supplies last
- Bobsled Boomerang presented by HERSHEY’S
- Team USA Social Truck presented by OREO
- Team USA Curling Challenge presented by OREO
- Skeleton Virtual Reality Experience powered by Samsung
- Fans can write encouraging messages for athletes and create their own button to wear at the P&G activation
The event is free and open to the public. For more information, visit TeamUSA.org/WinterFest.