Salsa dance the night away at the Cincinnati Art Museum for free on Friday at Art After Dark
Put on your dancing shoes and get ready to move at the Cincinnati Art Museum’s free evening event Art After Dark: Spring Fling, on Friday, April 28, 5–9 p.m.
Spring Fling also features food for purchase from Red Sesame Korean BBQ, specialty cocktails and free after-hours access to special exhibitions, including:
· The new film installation More Sweetly Play the Dance by contemporary South African artist William Kentridge.
· Dressed to Kill, seen by tens of thousands of visitors and featured in the Wall Street Journal, features 130 exclusive warrior-related objects, including 11 full suits of armor—many shown for the first time. View the exhibition before it closes May 7, 2017.
· Tiffany Glass: Painting with Color & Light with celebrated Tiffany windows and lamps that highlight the contributions of Tiffany Studio artists.
Art After Dark’s itinerary includes:
· Happy hour from 5–6 p.m. and specialty cocktails from 5–9 p.m.
· Dancing hosted by Midwest Latino from 6–8 p.m. in the Great Hall.
· Live Music by DJ Tony Pabon and dance performances by SalsAires and Casino Real from 6–8 p.m. in the Great Hall.
· Red Sesame Korean BBQ available for purchase outside near the Pinocchio statue from 5–9 p.m.
· FREE self-guided tours of special exhibitions from 5–9 p.m.
Guests may complete a survey for a chance to win tickets to OVO–Cirque du Soleil in Cincinnati.