World Cup Viewing Village at The Banks continues June 30-July 1
Your Guide to this weekend’s World Cup matches at The Banks
Matches to be Shown on Saturday, June 30
- 10 a.m., Argentina vs. France
- 2 p.m., Uruguay vs. Portugal
Matches to be Shown on Sunday, July 1
- 10 a.m., Spain vs. Russia
- 2 p.m., Croatia vs. Denmark
This weekend, The Banks continue the Fox19 Now World Cup Village with street parties on Saturday and Sunday.
Last Sunday, more than 1,000 people watched the matches on Great American Ball Park’s jumbo video screen. Free picnic table seating is available or bring your own chairs
This Saturday kicks off the FC Cincinnati kids’ clinic adjacent to Moerlein Lager House. Players and coaches from the home team will be on site to assist ages 5-13 with quick tips and simple drills.
Skyline Chili will return both days to sell chili-cheese coneys for fans during lunch time.
The Reds continue to sell their special package that includes a soccer scarf and a ticket to all remaining 2018 Reds regular season home games for $10, also available at www.reds.com/scarf whiles scarves last.
When & Where:
Street party at The Banks between Great American Ball Park and Freedom Way.
- Saturday, June 30, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday, July 1, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Participating Partners This Week:
- Skyline Chili will be selling cheese coneys at the street party from 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., both Saturday and Sunday
- Bud, Corona Light and Mich Ultra will be sold from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Reds will be selling World Cup scarves and ticket packagesfor $10 on Saturday from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., www.reds.com/scarf
- FC Cincinnati clinic for kids, 5-13, will be held from 12 p.m.-1 p.m., Saturday by the Moerlein Lager House
- Live Music will be performed on the World Cup stage on Freedom Way
- Saturday, 12-1 p.m., Baoku Moses (African roots music) live performance
- Sunday, 12-1 p.m., Fyakey (reggae music) live performance