Frisch's Hot Fudge Cake stars in new food at GABP
Local media were given a sneak peek of the new food items to be served up at Great American Ball Park starting on Opening Day. A dozen items were on the menu and many featured icons of the local Cincinnati food scene including Frisch’s, Montgomery Inn, Graeter’s, Servatii’s and Queen City Sausage.
Spoiler alert: You goetta get to GABP (see goetta fry box) to get a Frisch’s Hot Fudge Cake … in a plastic cup.
New items on the menus at GABP include the following but not limited to:
- Das Burger with American Cheese, Bacon, Green Onion, Fried Shallots, German Potato Salad served on a Servatii’s Pretzel Bun.
- Goetta Burger topped with Swiss Cheese served on a Servatii’s Pretzel Bun.
- Queen City Wicked Sausages (Chipotle Ghost Pepper and Jalapeno Sausages) topped with fresh peppers and onions.
- Queen City Fried Garlic Bologna topped with Spicy Mustard served on a Three-Meal Bun.
- BLT Dog with you guessed it Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Sriracha Mayo.
- Street Tacos: Chicken or Pork topped with Onion, Cilantro and Queso with Limes on the Side.
- Candy Cloud Waffle Cone wrapped in a glove of Cotton Candy filled with Soft Serve Ice Cream and topped with Sprinkles.
- Smokehouse Bowl featuring Pulled Pork, Cole Slaw, Baked Beans and Mac-N-Cheese layered in a Fried Tortilla Shell and topped with Montgomery Inn BBQ Sauce.
- Smoked Bone-In Chop: a 14-ounce Porterhouse Pork Chop served with Coleslaw.
- Goetta Fry Box: Fries or Tater Tots topped with Goetta Gravy, Bacon, Shredded Cheddar Cheese and Green Onion.
- The Triple Play: Includes a Smoked Turkey Wing, Pork Wing and Whole Chicken Wing.
- Last But Not Least: Frisch’s Hot Fudge Cake in a cup (one hand for cake and one hand for a cold one).