Travel with Film Cincinnati to the Santa Barbara International Film Festival, Jan. 31-Feb. 3
Film Cincinnati is offering an exclusive opportunity to visit the Santa Barbara International Film Festival for the Gala Premier of Emilio Estevez’s the public on January 31 through February 3.
the public, entirely filmed in Cincinnati and at the Public Library downtown, has been selected as the opening film for the 2018 SBIFF and many of the cast members will be in attendance including Estevez and Alec Baldwin.
Limited spots for the trip, which supports Film Cincinnati, a non-profit who mission is to increase the economic vitality of the community and develop local workforce talent in the Cincinnati region, are available for $2,000 (double occupancy) or $2,400 (single occupancy) and include:
- Roundtrip airfare from Cincinnati to Santa Barbara
- Roundtrip airport transfers to and from the hotel
- 3 Night/4 Day stay at the Fess Parker Resort
- Tickets to Opening Night: Admission to the opening film the public and Opening Gala
- Tickets & transportation to the Tribute to William Dafoe
- Tickets & transportation to the Tribute to Gary Oldman
- All taxes, fee, and gratuities
- Donation to Film Cincinnati
For information, visit their website.